Tuesday, February 27, 2007

::Last Post for AspecTs of AMeriCaN CuLtuRe CLasS::

After all, what I want to say is I'm so happy to be part of this class, at first, I have to confess that i really had no idea about American culture at all, and when my friend (Mr.Eil) asked me to enroll in this subject, I really reluctant to do so cuz I really didn’t know what the class is all about. But, by now, after one semester watching all aspects of American movies, i started to realize why American Culture is one of the most interesting cultures of the world, because it cover all critical events that were related and yielded the great impact on aspects of American culture and finally all of them melted together to the form the unique characteristic that can be found only in American culture. As Ajarn Cecil had usually mentioned that all aspects of American culture can be found in American movies, and I do agree with him, also I think that watching movies can help learning become more fun than just reading texts.
Lastly, I want to say thanks to Ajarn and all classmates that gave me a great experience in participating in this class before I graduate in this semester, see you........

PS. I have returned all movies to you already na,Ajarn.......

No comments: