Wednesday, February 14, 2007

:: Song by The Dirty Dozen Brass Band featuring Norah Jones & Robert Randolph - Ruler of My Heart :: [Early Jazz]

I think, this song is a perfect combination between folk sounded music and the jazz styled singing by Norah Jones. I like this song because this song make me feel like I was lying on the plain, looking up to the cloud on sky, and thinking of someone who was so far away. This song might sound a little bit sad and lonely but anyway it can make me feel so relax...personally, I really like Norah Jones' song because every songs of hers don't only have a beautiful sounds but also have a very good meaning in lyrics, I recommend everyone who like Norah Jones like me not to miss her new single "Thinking about you", it's really a nice song, just listen to it and you you'll know what I meant.

No comments: